Monday, January 12, 2009

Note

Good Afternoon -

I have updated the Ft. Wayne PBC (www.ftwaynepbc.org) website with additional sermons and have added some writings/thoughts to my blog. The sermons have been tested and are working correctly. I hope to add more in the days to come. They are in MP3 format and will have to be downloaded before they can be heard.

I want to especially thank Brother Paul Colter for his labors in digitizing the sermons and express appreciation to the others who have offered suggestions. My goal is to provide a comprehensive site for people our area that might be interested in attending Ft. Wayne PBC. Lord willing, more resources will be added in the future. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I am also attending a meeting later this week that will enable me to produce a local access T.V. program it the Ft. Wayne area. I would like to either create a talk show dealing with the doctrines of grace or eventually broadcast Primitive Baptist sermons on television. I am very excited about this prospect. Ft. Wayne has over 200,000 people. My desire is for all of them to at least know about the truth that we believe. Please pray for this endeavor.

Have a great week!

Bro. Michael

No comments: